woensdag 3 november 2010

And so ends the chapter

It happened when winter conquered autumn, when everything turned to darkness.
You can put it quite simple actually: the fairytale gone bad.

But unfortunately it's never that simple.

Try to imagine how baffled I was, when I didn't notice a fragment of what I was feeling on the other side. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack, only to stumble into the fact that it's nowhere to be found. In the meanwhile I was sitting there, deciding what I should look at: wall or floor. With that all too familiar silence pounding on your ears; Nill and void instead of voices.

It went deep that one, real deep. Gasping for air while lungs are at full capacity. My heart though, was in a warzone , just looking for a way out. Light at the end of the tunnel? 'Sorry, out of commission.'

Don't get the wrong idea, I won't treat this lightly. It's time to stand fast while everything comes crashing down. Hard, for high is the way but my eyes are upon the ground.

Let's speak without riddles or creative use of word: I cannot let her eat of the same hand anymore. For boy got cold, 'cause boy got greedy. So shine on,, shine on benevolent sun.

And so ends this bloody chapter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten